Top Picks: Anime Torrent Sites


Anime torrent sites are easy access websites with torrent files that allow for file sharing of anime. This is the easiest way to assemble an anime collection, or find anime in high quality.


Bakabt



I destroyed my ratio on bakabt, it was my first anime torrent site, and my first private tracker. Oh the regrets...

I have been a long time user of bakabt, from my young days I incurred a horrible ratio and from that day on I had to make due with the public trackers. I do encourage everyone and anyone into anime to be a member of this site, even if you dont download, or torrent anime. This site has amazing fans and a good comment system, this means that you can find great info and opinions about different anime all while enjoying screen shots, and info regarding that anime. Thats not the only reason though, theres also the search system, which is the best I have ever seen, allowing me to find a ton of anime that I would have otherwise over looked. OMG, also because only members can upload, and because the site only accepts certain content/complete series THERE ARE NO FAKE TORRENTS/VIRUSES HERE.

As I said before, the anime pages (where you download from) have lots of info, but its still very easy to navigate. This torrent has one design for its page, with its own screen shots. On each download page you will find the torrent link at the top, as one big green bar with the torrent name and size inside.


While this one has a completely different design for its page and different screen shots. Not to mention that a series is broken up into seasons for easy to download chunks. Also, many season will have different qualities to choose from, like 720p, or 480p, or even 1080p sometimes can be found. Allowing you to choose which ever you need.


Nyaa



Nyaa has a "fap" section. Yea, your guess is right. Bakabt doesn't even try to hide it that much.

Nyaa is my go to place for ongoing anime releases/episodes. You can find batch releases and entire seasons of anime, but this place is better served to finding single episodes or movies, or the most recent releases. You can use the search function, but its best to first scroll down and click on a purple tag that says "Anime Sub", these are the eng subbed anime, by clicking this first you will show only eng subbed works, and then if you search it will search only the eng subbed worked instead of all the others (including other language subs). I'm not sure if I even have a Nyaa account, as you can download the turrents without one (and I never do use one). That said the site runs much like a normal torrent site, there are some fakes and bad turrets (though very few from what iv seen) the users are quick to clean up bad ones.

As you can see, it gives you a nice simple interface for torrent information. The description can include images, which is nice, but most uploaders dont use it (I imagine because this isnt a place you go to find new anime, so much as find things your already looking for).



Animetorrents



My least liked of the options here, found this while using asiatorrents.me, still prefer other options.

This site I have used rarely, mainly due to its association to Avistaz.to (previously asiatorrents.me) I tried it out. Its a good site, easy to search through, though its a private tracker and requires you to register (free). It works in a very similar way to Avistaz (if you have used it) and Bakabt, it tracks your upload and download and gives bonus points. It works like a poor version of Bakabt, with the exception of my favorite part being the latest torrents found near bottom of main page. Here it shows the latest torrents (lol yea I know "Duh"), but it shows them as images with title, category, seeds, and leachers displayed. If they allowed browsing this way then it might take me away from bakabt more, but it doesnt. Aside from that, the main reason I use this is for torrents bakabt has placed on their "do not upload" list.

Like I said previously, the site is kinda a watered down version of bakabt. The download page has the relevent information and pictures, including screenshots, and even has comments near bottom, but it does so in a much less aesthetically pleasing way and with much less customization.


haruhichan



Im really new to this one.

Not much to say here, im new to this site, but I am liking it so far. The main reason I use this site instead of sticking to my main staple of just Nyaa, and Bakabt (seriously I use them all the time) is because this site allows for simple single episode download while at the same time putting all the different episodes together. It still gives your basic information for the anime, and offers different resolution choices. A feature that separates this is the IRC downloading, its done in a simple and easy to access way, which allows for an almost direct download type option.

The search is what was missing from Animetorrents, its a full anime list with pictures, sadly many pictures are missing but its still fun to look through, and a great help when searching for something familiar without looking through each page. When you use the search box and type in say "Gundam" it will popup all anime with the word "Gundam" in it, and shows them as pictures as it normally does.

The single funnest part of using this site, the calendar. Though im not sure when, or how they update or pick which anime to show on the chart, what I do see is a nice number of listings of popular and new anime with a countdown till torrent release, WITH PICS! Yes, I realize Im obsessed with the pictures. Plus when you click on an anime on the calendar, it will open (in a separate window) the anime torrent page for easy download.


[END NOTES]

No comments:

Post a Comment