Budget Gear: Sensei Raw



Get It Here 20$ used at this time.
Other Sensei Raw All Over 20$.

I have been using this mouse for a few months now, and I have zero problems with it. Keep in mind im not coming from naga or some 100$ mouse, im coming from generic 10$ mouse. The Sensei Raw I got is the call of duty black ops 2 version, with heat orange lighting, so its looks bad ass. The reason I choose this version is not for that though, it because its cheaper, I don't know why but its about 10$ cheaper then the ordinary Sensei Raw.


The light is a nice tough, its not to bright though as I sleep about 5ft from my always on PC. The software that comes with steel series products is nice as well (shown in image). As you can see theres not a huge bloat of options as found in some other mice, which some may find a turn off, but the two side buttons with the standard buttons is perfect for me. I heard complaints about the scroll being loud/rough, but I don't think its bad at all, the rough is there to let you know how much you scroll with it, the noise is just a side effect and its not intrusive (I don't even notice it).

I recommend this mouse as a great mouse for a low price, I play FPS games with it, and find nothing wrong with my aim, the DPS settings work well (I have setting for fps and then normal). Just be sure to disable the two buttons on the side you don't have your thumb (you will click them sooner or later).

No comments:

Post a Comment