Mabinogi: Music



Yes, horrible quality, but still sounds beautiful (damn I need to get myself a piano in mabinogi).

In mabinogi, one of the greatest, most amazing things, is that you can compose music and play it in game (even in a band). Seriously, people often recreate popular songs in game, easy enough to just google, then copy and paste to make it in game. Music is not just in the game, its an actual form of combat type you can choose and rank up, it has many nice support skills and a few attack skills.

Theres also singing in the game, but I mostly stay clear of that crap, it sounds horrible, I have yet to find anything that sounds good with the singing system.




This is not a tutorial or a guide, just a peek into music in mabinogi, however for those looking to compose in mabinogi I point you towards here.

For most people though I don't recommend trying to compose, as it mostly just sounds bad, but I do suggest just finding a song you like here or here.


Check out my Mabinogi review here!

No comments:

Post a Comment