Budget Gear: Siberia v2



Amazon Many Choices.
Cheapest On Ebay 35$ About.
Dota 2 Pair Is What I Got 60$ As Of Now.

The pair I own is the Dota 2 with red leds on the sides, I bought mine a few months ago for only 37$. This head set has built in surround sound (so it plugs into PC via usb) and a mic that can be pulled out and pushed in easily. I use the mic often (teamspeak) with no issues, its very easy to move around (rubber) I can twist and turn it any way I want without hurting it. The ability to push it back into the left side ear is perfect for when im not using the mic, but iv left it in there before and no one even realized that there was an issue.


Iv said it many times, im an FPS gamer, and this headset is great, its perfectly loud, and even comes with a built in volume control on the cord for easy adjustment. I can easily hear people coming from behind or the side (I play Nosgoth a lot recently, great for detecting deceivers).

The head band looks fragile, but mine I use everyday for hours and it still shows no troubles or wear. It fits really comfortable to, I have kinda large ears, and this does cause me a bit of discomfort if I place the headset angled wrong, but thats a given.

My only complaint with this headset is the short cord, which is only a problem due to how I sit and my shitty chair/desk.

I recommend this as a great early headset for gamers, seriously its not just me, I searched around a bit for a cheap headset and I saw plenty of good reviews for this with few to none negative reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment